240Z 260Z strut braces ???

moggy240

Insurance Valuations Officer
Staff member
Club Member
due to having some interest from some people about front and rear strut braces for 240Z,260Z i was wondering if any other people would be interested aswell as if enough interest then i might make some more.

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
if enough interest hopefully £120-£150 max a pair for front and rear strut braces.

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Moggy - remember that late 260Z's measurements are different across the turretts due to them being taller.

johnymd

Club Member
Just reminded me Moggy. I bought a set off you a few years ago now and at the time you didn't have the brackets for the front. You sent them on later but now I've come to fit them and can't think what I did with them (also moved house twice since then) so I don't suppose you have any spare or could give me a price?

vpulsar

Well-Known Forum User
They look very nice indeed, I'll have to see how flush I am when the time comes lol.

Rob

Mr Ex

Inactive
They look very nice indeed, I'll have to see how flush I am when the time comes lol.

Rob

They are GOOD! You only have to see on here recently that Rob Gaskin thought the one he has is too near the rocker cover & they cost more.(moggy's has about an inch clearance above the cover) Well on mine anyway.

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
by the look of things i think i will aim to make atleast 10 sets with some spare brackets for Johnymd,i just need to see if i can still get the bars and then get the brackets done.

moggy240

Staff member
Club Member
when i did them last time the later bars on the rear would fit 240z/260z and the later 260z .2 steater and 2+2 will be all be the same.