2008 Z Club Calendar - Your Club Needs You!

Zed2k

Well-Known Forum User
2008 Z CLUB Calendar
Your Club needs you!

We are starting to gather the information and photos needed for the 2008 Z Club Calendar.
We are still in discussions on the format/layout of this calendar, so it will be on a first come first serve basis.
When I have more details after the weekend I will post them up along with the cost of inserting your photo or advert and how the layout will be.
But for now if you want to have your car in the 2008 Z Club calendar or you want to place an advert in the calendar then please PM me your details.
Thank-you
Michelle
Support you club and enjoy you car....:)

December please ! A selection of photos of mine when you need them - preferred pixel size ? I'll take out at least one ad. on the same page too on behalf of 'a friend' !

April please! :)

As my car isnt finished yet, i cant supply pics, maybe not until June either??

Thanks

Rich

Sorry Chunk we are going to want to be with this at the printers by April really. Is there No way that you can use the car as is????
What stage is she at?

Zed2k said:
Sorry Chunk we are going to want to be with this at the printers by April really. Is there No way that you can use the car as is????
What stage is she at?
No engine, not much interior, no front/rear bumpers, no lights, rusty brakes, coilovers not set correctly, stock wheels (sorry stock fans) paintwork not finalised etc

So nope LOL, she cant be used yet :(

Aww well, maybe 2009 :D

Put me down for a page please - will get some photos when it stops raining :eek:
I assume costs will be similar to last year :conf2:

Oh, and can I be November please?

I'm 40 that month and a nice pic of my Z will cheer me up as I face impending decrepitude :)

Back