15x9 et 0 will it fit a 240z ?

Leo40z

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all

I'm now thinking of a different wheel choice. Rota Bm8 but will the 15x9j et0 fit without rubbing any arches. ? I have coilovers and I also have 205/50/15 tyres already.

My brake setup up front are wilwoods 4 pots.

Thanks

Leo

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
15x8 0 offset with folded up arches will fit - no bigger. You don't say if your suspension is lowered but I assume so.

Leo40z

Well-Known Forum User
Hi

Yeah my car is lowered. But changing the height isn't a issue. With the 205 the will stretch a bit so I'm thinking it will clear. ?

bumblejon

Active Forum User
I have 15x8 ET0 Rota RKR's fitted with 205/50 yokohamas on my 240Z, standard arches, lowered with a coil over conversion and the wheels just sit flush with the extremeties of the body when viewed from the front/back, so if you run the 9's the wheels will most slighly stick out a little (but i'm guessing this is probably the look your going with, with the decent stretch on the tyre??).

JP

zbloke

Club Member
I've run a 15 X 9 rim on a 240Z, 225/50/15 tyre, no bodywork mods, 2 & 1/4 ID springs on adjustable platforms and 10mm spacer to clear the brake caliper

Not sure of the offset, if I get time over the weekend I'll try and measure it

tel240z

Club Member
probably useles information and pictures but these are 10x15s with 245/40s not a lot of room from spring to inner wheel lip so this is gonna need arches

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 89
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 71
  • 024.JPG
    024.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 81

status

Well-Known Forum User
Leo its like i said yesterday about the other wheels i wanted,offset,be patient as im just waiting for Frnky to come back with the info

I have 15x8 ET0 Rota RKR's fitted with 205/50 yokohamas on my 240Z, standard arches, lowered with a coil over conversion and the wheels just sit flush with the extremeties of the body when viewed from the front/back, so if you run the 9's the wheels will most slighly stick out a little (but i'm guessing this is probably the look your going with, with the decent stretch on the tyre??).

JP

Can you post some pics up of them? how much clearance to the arch above the tyre?

tel240z

Club Member
There my wheels ! :lol:

no seriously there minilites and i think they have been bought and sold a few times on here,
maybe Dave Jarman, Martin w, then 900s (wyn) and me

Attachments

• 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 50
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 46

JK240

Club Member
I've run a 15 X 9 rim on a 240Z, 225/50/15 tyre, no bodywork mods, 2 & 1/4 ID springs on adjustable platforms and 10mm spacer to clear the brake caliper

Not sure of the offset, if I get time over the weekend I'll try and measure it

Have you any pictures of your car like this?

zbloke

Club Member
Have you any pictures of your car like this?

Yes.

SideView_zpsd633c1b7.jpg