Zed's caught in the act !!

Excellent! Nice filming!

I was a bit pants against Mr F (I redlighted and got shedloads of wheelspin) but was very glad to beat the Civic coupe at the end.

I found it very difficult not to wheelspin today. Even launching at 2000 and waiting until I was rolling before hitting the gas I still lit up the back tyres. I reckon I lost about half a second in each run. Not sure if it was down to the extra power from my new carbs, my crap technique, the cold track, or a combination of the three.

Practice makes perfect obviously!

tony, thats cos you aint got the extra weight of a 2+2 over the back wheels m8....lolnice too see, thanks wyn!

Hi,
Nice work!...Good to see some action footage!
You were a brave bunch, considering how cold it was in the wind yesterday!
Cheerz,
JEZ

How come, whoevers on the inside track, (nearest the camera) always wins.
Some trickery goin on somehow, or someone greased up the other side.

You obviously didn't watch me beating the Impreza - I was in the RH lane! In fact won two out of left lane and two out of right lane, so that's that theory out the window. Or is it just the lane I'm in that wins......:D

Best of a bad day was beating a quick little Renault turbo even though he ran a quicker time than me - creamed him by 3.5 tenths (0.35) off the line and he never made it back!

Nice to see Z`s in action, nice filming. I`m sorry i couldn`t make it along myself, also sorry i couldn`t make SEZ halfway house meet, definitly be along to next one though, best regards to all

Snoopy AKA Roy stevens Z member 682

Those bikes at the end look really fast. Whats the time comparisons between them and the cars?

Well in the video a couple runs we just over 9secs....

Well done on getting the videos though Wyn and best yet you made sure to get the times afterwards! I hate it when people don't lol.

Can't wait till I can join you guys :)

.... bit off topic but can you see why some of them bikes are so quick ;)

Me thinx someones hiding a turbo in there :D

kat1.jpg

I did indeed :cool:

Bit like this pic, do you think m8ty is adjusting his tyre pressure :D

gsx1.jpg

5 points if you clock the Zed :D

Back