Z32 Road trip to france

DR1VER

Well-Known Forum User
John (quickshiftZ) and I are off to the south of France in our z32 TT's on sunday morning. I will try to post some photos when we get to my aunts house and can use their computer. I've spent close to a grand getting the Z ready this week so it should be up to the trip.

Wish us luck and i'll let you know how we get on.

Rich

LOL very nice :) I'll be off to sort a few things out in the morning then at work all Sunday afternoon whilst you're crusing around in the sun!

You can use Johns car for spares if you need to.

Dont put ideas in his head Russ. Ill bloody wake up one morning wih half my car strewn across a french field cos Rich needs a washer of bolt or something!

Today is the day. The car is driving great. New tension rod bushes, new discs, new rear steering arms, new oil/filter, new goodyear eagle F1's, and a good wash and polish with some clear side repeaters to finish it off. Shame I can't afford to put any fuel in it!

If is it anything like our trip to france in our Z recently I hope that you have plenty of money for fuel in your back pocket as it cost all of us a fortune in fuel, you forget on those wonderful roads over there with the throttle open how much the Z's drink...
Have a great time.

Back