Z Car Display at CarFest South 2014

Z Centre

Forum User
Z Car Display at CarFest South 2014
The Z Centre has a few spaces left for the Z Car Club Display Stand at CarFest “South” at Laverstoke Park Farm Hampshire Friday 22nd – Sunday 24th August.

This CarFest show not only has some of the most rare race cars and super cars around but is also a music/food and family weekend.

Live music from Erasure, Eliza Doolittle, Chas & Dave, Jamie Cullum, Texas, 10cc, Sophie Ellis-Bextor plus more acts to be confirmed.
More details of CarFest “South” on their website - http://www.carfest.org/

The show is hosted by Chris Evans from BBC Radio 2 who will have his 7 classic Ferraris on display.
This means that each car club can only display a maximum of 7 cars on their stand.

The price for the weekend pass is £70 and this allows your Z car to be on the Z Car Club Display Stand and admission for 2 people for Friday and Saturday and Sunday.

If you are interested in this great value for money weekend or have any questions then please contact me preferably by phone on 01159676356 or 07896537825.

CarFest “South” Deadline for £70 payment is the 29th May and they are sold on a first come basis so be quick.

Hear from you soon.
Cheers Luke.
Z Centre.

i have tickets for this show , happy to bring my 240 along for your stand if you have space its just up the road from me . been last 2 years , good show .

I've never heard of it until now. Must have started when I lived in New Zealand, came back to an unrecognizable UK tbh. I'll probably go to the Northern one

Bloody keyboard!
I've got tickets for this for the Saturday not far for me to go. Will give you a call to find out more info

Back