yorkshire Jap Meet 28th January

S

Saz

Place: Xscape, Castleford, W Yorks

time: Sunday January 28th 12pm afternoon onwards.

Jap gathering, chinwag, cuppa and maybe a bit of grub. Tell all jap peeps about it get ya sens down there!!

hoping for a good turn out advertised on all jap forums!

sdome of the clubs invited

350z club
gt4oc
300zx
type R OC
CRX UK
GTIR CLUB
HONDA INTEGRA CLUB
JAP CLUB
MIDLAND JAP CAR CLUB
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO REGISTER
JAPGIRLS
ULTIMATE JAPANESE CLUB
LUDE BEHAVIOUR
MICRA SPORTS
SKYLINE OWNERS FORUM
SXOC
GTR.CO.UK
SCOOBY.NET
MKIV SUPRA CLUB
BANZAI CLUB
JAP N CRAZY CLUB

hi guys

slight up date on this meet, due to unwelcome attention from certain other sites we have now secured the meet at FERRYBRIDGE SERVICES off the M62, the management are even providing us with discounted vouchers for food and drink and offering us full use of the lorry park. THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED WITH THE SERVICES GENERAL MANAGER.

If you need any further info please pm me.

After numerous polite requests to the site in question to feel free to come over and have a look and to respect our meet, we were given verbal abuse accusing us as singling them out due to being a cruise site and basically telling us to sod off as it was a public car park, therefore i feel it is in the best interests of our meet to change the venue.

Can i thank Si for his help and assistance in arranging this meet and i hope he understands that it is in the best interests of ourselves and the Xscape if we relocate the meet.

Please can we apply discretion guys as to what sites infomation on this meet is posted on as all we want is a safe and enjoyable jap meet.

Hope this has not caused too much inconvenience the venue is however in the same vicinity as the xscape so will not mean any further traveling for you

hope you understand why we have had to do this

thanks guys

Back