Xmas is coming...!

Mr.F

Inactive
...and GT5 is almost here. Pre-order now to avoid disappointment:

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=mjpauto1206-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B002BWONDK&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width: 120px; height: 240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

And while you're waiting:

<iframe src="http://rcm-uk.amazon.co.uk/e/cm?t=mjpauto1206-21&o=2&p=8&l=as1&asins=B0021AEKNU&fc1=000000&IS2=1&lt1=_blank&m=amazon&lc1=0000FF&bc1=000000&bg1=FFFFFF&f=ifr" style="width: 120px; height: 240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

No official date yet, but some are suggesting December '09 and others pessimistically March / April '10...:unsure:

If you pre-order with Amazon via the link, you don't get charged until shipped and the price will automatically fluctuate (up or down) according to the market at that time.

Sorry chaps, but street racing rules. Circuit racing gets a bit boring.

I'm waiting for the next Midnight Club.

Sorry chaps, but street racing rules. Circuit racing gets a bit boring.

I'm waiting for the next Midnight Club.

I must admit Midnight Club is very good. Have you downloaded more content from the PS3 on line shop yet?

Yeah I did I have 3 very tricked out 280z's that are fun. The low riders are almost a step backwards from a racing front but I do like modding them the extra track is by far the best part of midnight club. Has any one else been addicted to GTA 4? Finished it a few weeks ago and a bit gutted that the ps3 doent have all the extra bits :(

I must admit Midnight Club is very good. Have you downloaded more content from the PS3 on line shop yet?

Got the extra track, but not the cars.

I've only recently realised how old this game is - online mode is quiet to almost non-existant.

Yeah I did I have 3 very tricked out 280z's that are fun. The low riders are almost a step backwards from a racing front but I do like modding them the extra track is by far the best part of midnight club. Has any one else been addicted to GTA 4? Finished it a few weeks ago and a bit gutted that the ps3 doent have all the extra bits :(

I have 8 280Z's !! I love playing with the vinyl editor - you should see my Samuri & Jon Morton BRE cars :)

GTA 4 was really good. Am also gutted (and quite annoyed) that we miss out on the updates for PS3.
Bill Gates is trying to take over the world :(

Yes I agree with the vinyl editor it is as much fun as the racing at times. As for Bill has he not already done that lol he will soon be a bigger economy that the USA then we can panic. He'll bring back NHS specs turtle neck tops and flasks of sugary tea to every office on pain of death!

Back