Wroughton Classic and Vintage Show - 6th August

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Have been sent this e-mail- don't know if anyone is interested?

Hi

This is a short e-mail to let you know that the Wroughton Classic & Vintage Show is being held on Sunday August 6th. Basically it will be a monster autojumble to rival Beaulieu!! plus car club stands, sell what you bring etc.. Please read this e-mail and then follow the link to the website.

I am determined to establish the event, and hopefully make it a two day event next year. and therefore there will be
no public entrance fee, no fee for the car clubs stands (would appreciate a £5.00 donation towards the prize for the best car club stand), but there is a nominal fee for the autojumblers and catering etc.. If you care to, the Science Museum, who own the site, will be making many of their exhibits available to view - aeroplanes, vintage bikes, cars, and much more.

If you are unable to attend personally, I would be very grateful if you would advise a member local to the event know so at least you can be represented this year.

If you want to sponsor part or all of the event then this is much cheaper than you can possibly imagine. contact me for more details. You'll be suprised!

If you know an autojumbler, please pass this on to them as spaces are disappearing fast as I now have SC Parts and several other major suppliers and retailers taking space.

If you can help with the publicity (as I am literally paying for the whole event out of my own pocket this year, please download some flyers and posters from the site and hand them out. I would be very grateful.

Please let me know if you want to add your club to the website as a link.

Thank you for taking the time to read this e-mail.

www.wroughtonchallengerclassic.org.uk
Kindest regards
Greg

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
i may be goin

Suzy i may be goin to this as it is just up the road from me i am goin with my mate who has old karmen ghia and my skyline and zx i hope :D

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Pete can you drop Greg a line

wchallengerclassic@tiscali.co.uk

he is the show organiser and probably needs to know whos turning up, mention me and the Z Club as I have exchanged a few e-mails with him. WE want to go to this one, just down the road from Bristol after all but can't confirm we can make it just yet.
Don't know if the SW and AWOL groups want to get together on this one??

Z32dave

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Suzy - I will definately be going (living in Swindon). Anything I need to do?
By the way, I still haven't heard back from anyone concerning the Bromley Pageant this weekend - I am going on Sunday. Will there be any Club, or members, present there at all? As I haven't heard from anyone, is there something wrong with this show? This will be my third visit and I have always found it very well attended and very interesting!!

Regards - Dave Kilford

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
anyone else up for this?

still a chance to get a Z Club stand together for this one, check out the Z Club Calendar for more details

Tony 260Z

Club Member
It's a great show - and huge.

I'd like to go, but I missed it on the calendar and too short notice now I think!

:-(

twoforty

Well-Known Forum User
Just up the road from me also,I'd love to go but I'm 4 wheels short of putting my Z back on the ground, another few weeks yet!

Z32dave

Well-Known Forum User
Just reminding you folks that the Wroughton Classic and Vintage Show is on this coming Sunday (6th August). From the lack of post it doesn't seem that many (any?) clubbers will be going except me!
Seems a shame as this is a large and well attended show. If you want to see more details have a look at our calendar entry, there is lots of information there.
Please post here if you are planning to go.
Dave