Woolfrace wheels.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Set of four 6 x 14 Woolfrace slot mags £80. Will need complete refurb.

Set of four 6.5 x 14 Woolfrace slot mags £140. Will need polishing.

Call me on 01773 761238 eves/wkends or 07778 411568.
P Mac

PS. Just to pre empt the questions that someone will invariably ask :- just wheels, nothing attached to them like tyres, cars etc!!!

I can however supply new centre caps and nuts if you really insist(at EXTRA cost!!!)

Set of four 7 x 14 Woolfrace slotmags £150 in need of a clean and polish, otherwise good condition. Fitted with tyres, but they are crap, so take them off and put them in the bin.

...just in case pmac's wheels aren't Carlos Fandango enough for you.

Tee he he :p

...I'm after a set of wolfies or simliar but 7 x 15's would be good....i just spent nearly £300 painting, polishing finding center hubs and putting Dunlops on the 'starfish' buggers only to realise this car is a wee bit too powerful for them with all the mods.......ARGH etc........

If i can get my money back for the tyres at least i'd be happy they've only done 50 miles!......so IF i can sell 'em for £250 odd (perfect for someone going 'original' etc) THEN i'll be after some wolfies or simliar....wa you reckon?

Simon.

Tony...how are they different??....have you got any pics?...or are there any on the site to show the difference?.....basically i'm after the 'right' wheels for me after faffing about for 2 months with the 'wrong' ones!...though wot i've got at the mo looks and feels v.good...but not for me.......etc!

Cheers,Simon.

OK OK guys, this is a FOR SALE section!!!
Move your discussion somewhere else!!!
Now does anyone want some wheels????
Ive got 6" and 6.5" for sale and Zedhead has got a set of 7". All 14 in Woolrace. Ok???

Difficult to explain. The set I saw (although they could be Cobra's rather than Wolfies) were almost identical to 7x14's but with what looked like an extra inch of rim rather than an extra inch of spoke. If you know what I mean...

Hmmmm... zinger from Pmac there. Hi, Pete, how are you? :)

qunvat, buy the 6.5 or 7 x 14.

IMHO of course.

I'll shut up now...

Hi,Simon 7 x 15's on their way to Pmac's ,look on Your
"Brill Wheel's on meal's thread.................DJZ 60.

Hi,
I've moved this thread to the discussion forum...the original ad is still in the for sale section!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Jez You ave only posted here to get over that 1000 post mark M8!!!
But thanx anyroad!!

Back