What are those ?

boomer

Well-Known Forum User
I was taking my sofas (those ugly ZX seats, they remind me of my slipers or one of my first girl friend, great feeling inside, but hey, I wouldn't be seen with her !!!) and I found a lot of electrical stuff under the right seat. What are those for ? Strange place to put a relay? hope they are not "servicable" parts.

The electrical boxes under the seat are tail lamp sensor and stop lamp sensor for the dashboard fault display and the antenna relay.

Thanks Mike...

BTW, I keep on blowing my #1 fuse... cannot find the short:mad:
It's suposed to be for the dome light and doors + clock and Amp metter... what could cause this ???? I cannot see anything that could goes wrong there, still ...:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mike, again ?

:280Z: Fred ZX

Clock and voltmeter on same fuse as cigarette lighter and hazard warning lamp, not doors and dome. These are on the same circuit, but not the same fuse. Cig lighter would be a favourite fuse blower!

Or, do you mean fusible link? All these items are on same fusible link along with horn and brake lights, other interior lights, side lights, underbonnet inspection lamp and lighting warning lamp! Separate each circuit in turn to test for the fault which causes the blow.

:350Z:

It's more confusing...

It's the #1 fuse on the list
My : dome light/doors light/clock/amp are gone
My : warning/cig lighter/brakes are fine
??????

Those are the times where a wiring diagram would be usefull:eek: :eek:
One is coming by snail mail (faster postman pat, please...)

boomer said:
It's more confusing...

Those are the times where a wiring diagram would be usefull:eek: :eek:
One is coming by snail mail (faster postman pat, please...)
what do you have LH or RH???

Back