West of Scotland members

Russ

Club Member
Hi all,

Have another Z to look at, going to ring tomorrow and chat with whoever but for now....

Do we know of any (helpful) club members that may live in the West of Scotland, specifically about here

www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=56.0384&lon=-5.4317&scale=500000&icon=x

I have no idea about Scotland so can't describe where it is, sorry. That's what happens when your a Somerset yocal like myself.

Anyway I'm going to dig out as much info as I can first, but I'd have to fly up or burn about £300 of fuel so if there is someone close by who accepts beer tokens and petrol that could check it out I'd appreciate that.

I was going to ring one of the Scottish group organisers but don't know which is closest to the West?

Cheers

Russ

We have a few members in the west of Scotland, taking it that you mean South West Scotland. I can give you a Scotish members list if you wish just drop me an e-mail and I will attach.

Steve

Thanks Steve, yes could be South West :)

I am chatting with the guy tonight and he's going to e-mail me pics of the car, I guess I'll take it from there.

Steve:

Well the car looks pretty good, going to find some more info tonight. I'd appreciate the list please, what might be better is if you let me know which group leader is closest and maybe they can find someone to help me, rather than me ringing every club member in the area, that'd be very much like cold calling and asking someone I don't know for a favour! :D

Cheers (my e-mail is russ.taylor@zclub.net)

Back