Well guess.............

Lets Drift

Well-Known Forum User
what .................................................. .............

JAPONICA PASSED
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Thanks Ben and Mark @ Eurspec and to Enrico @ Nassa Proformance you all did marvellous work.

The guy said he was really suprized that the braking ratio on it was almost perfect. He said it was like a new car.
icon_biggrin.gif
I'd done a brake bleed and put in new brake fluid, I'd done the oil change and the coolant flush, and put on new windscreen wipers. Then I'd checked all the bulbs and guess what the passenage side liscene plate one decided to stop working but it was simple it just needed re seating and hay presto all good again

Big thanks to the guys at Eurospec who put in my new gearbox, clutch, starter motor and modified one piece prop shaft

and to Nassa Proformance who did the underneath welding. The mot guy said they'd done a great job on the welding the best he'd seen in a long time
icon_biggrin.gif
He said it was defaintly a top job. :bow::thumbs:

Conzedulation'z

Well done Ei...
well chuffed 4 ya ! It show'z that there are dedicated
& skilled craftsmen/women about & not all are a bunch of Lancia's!

P.S Please could you change my engine in my transit (got a
new one) I'd do it but i'm bladdy knacker'd.:D DJZ 60:)

Well done

I know the struggle we sometimes have to achieve MOT status these days with the ever stricter rules and regs.

Well done, I know a lot of time and effort has gone into getting her there, not to mention the money.

Thank's guys :D

He'll be on the strip at Japshow trying to brake the 14.8 he got last time. So if you see some mad red headed woman caining her zed down the drag strip on the saturday then that'll be me and Japonica doing our stuff:D:D

Wahey, massively good feeling when you get a ticket on a car. My 32 failed for some total nonsense this year, but once I got her to pass I literally danced for about five minutes :)

Back