Website help please

Russ

Club Member
Hi,

I don't have enough time to do everything I want with the site, it keeps growing in scope and my free time keep shrinking! :D

Here is one jobbette I asked for help with a while back.

Russ said:
First up is for someone who is at least quite good with Macromedia Flash. Notice the adverts in the top right? Well I have some of these to do and little time, they are pretty basic but I get sent a bit of text, some images, and then I have to invent them so a small amount of imagination is also required.

Much as I appreciate the offer, I'd only like those who already know how to use flash to apply, you probably use it in your job or something.

Should only come to about an hours work a fortnight, but at the start it maybe a bit busier.

I can do the liasing to get photos and text etc, and help ok things if you want.
That has changed slightly now (as no one seems to know how to use flash), and is more of an admin job, it basically involves e-mailing people who want banners, finding out what they want, collecting the images and text etc. Then when you know exactly what it is they want in a banner you can then forward it to me and I can (hopefully) quickly make the banner. This would be a great time saver as making the banner is the quick bit, chasing people up and organising who wants a banner, who has one, who has paid etc takes the time. There is a nice little banner system in place that can help with some of it.

If anyone has a free hour or two a week and would like to give it a shot (you don't HAVE to keep doing it if it doesn't work out) then that'd be great.

Oh and its for paid up members who can volunteer their time for free please :)

Russ, good luck with this mate, If I wasnt a web pleb, I would offer, not too old to learn new tricks, just too lazy.
Don

Back