Watch out for these people LOL

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
Yep its me and the family, so if you see me around say HI :)

fun088.jpg

Right priorities, spend all the money on the car, who needs furniture anyway. Good money saving ideas, l see you even blanked off the electrical outlet.

Sorry, bud, could resist it. Great looking family, hope you all have a lovely Christmas.

lol these were done at a friends house who is a pro photgrapher, she would have touched up photo's to hide all background stuff but we get them for free and i havent got round to photoshopping it myself ye lol.

Bit like Crimewatch...

Only kidding, good looking family, if I see someone who resembles you I'll say hi even if it's not you :)

Nice looking wife, gorgeous kids so why do you look like you're about to kill someone?

PS. Me m8 says 'Does ET know you've got his fingers on?'

I think what he means to say is your hands look very slender and dextrous, good for strangling people with.

:D

God's holy trousers Marcus,

Your wife is way to pretty, hide her quick before Matt Bannister looks in :eek:

SKiddell said:
God's holy trousers Marcus,

and your to old to be having such thoughts, like how attractive a woman is! get on with ya carbon fibre roof! lol :D

SKiddell said:
God's holy trousers Marcus
I love the forms of exclamation from the olden days, gee wizz batman. Todays "effing hell" is much more to the point. ;)

Russ said:
I love the forms of exclamation from the olden days, gee wizz batman. Todays "effing hell" is much more to the point. ;)

I cant stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! olden days!!!!!!!!!!

Russ said:
[off topic]

My personal favorite is "Sweet Jesus and all the little orphans!"...most satisfying :D

[/off topic]

I also like "Christ on a bike", but I don't know why...

Poor old Steve, he looks so young as well :)

Back