Turbo kit?

it is possible to convert N/A cars to turbo but i dont know personally of any "kit",it has mostly been done before using factory turbo model parts and your existing 9.0:1 engine,if memory serves correct camshaft lift and duration is the same across both engines,and but you will need the turbo models bits,manifolds,turbo,injectors,exhaust,crossmember etc etc and these parts are rare these days, although not impossible to find ,a proper standard turbo engine either has 7.8:1 compression/t3 turbo 228bhp or 8.3:1 compresssion/t2 turbo 205bhp,,in the states it is possible to get all sorts of things to upgrade these VG30 engines but its going to cost a lot of money to buy and bring them over,in honesty in my mind it is not worth the hassle of converting your car,also then think you would have to declare the turbo conversion on the insurance,but thats only my opinion and not meant to dishearten you

Have you considered doing an RB swap to emulate the 200ZR?
It might be easier to source parts but, as stated above, can be expensive.

the secondhand vg turbo parts are hard to find but i know i could probably source most of it ,or maybe even a turbo engine,the 2 things that would be hardest to find are the engine cross member and the ecu which would take some searching out,but......

Back