Trax 2004 Silverstone

Mr.F

Inactive
The Z Club has booked a twenty car space in the Club display area for members to attend Trax 2004 at Silverstone on Sunday 5th September.

I would like to get together a representative sample of stock and modified Zs and ZXs of all ages for this display - committed members will receive a free pass to the show and the Club display area. In return you promise to keep your car on display for the day!

Trax is a huge multi-Club gathering spread over the entire infield area of Silverstone Circuit. The pit area will be packed with trade stands, show cars and representatives of the major car magazines. There is continuous track action available and this can be pre-booked at £25.00 per session (you are unlikely to be able to book on the day and the Z Club has not pre-booked any track time). A 0-60 mph Sprint track is set up along one of the unused traights wher for £7.00 per run you can time your car against the best in the country. I would also recommend pre-booking this if you fancy it!

In addition, there is a thunderous ICE alley, a mobile rolling road facility, adrenaline rides and a Playstaion display. Couple this with the best from every car club of significance in the U.K. and you have one of the most prestigious shows in the U.K.

If you would like to represent the Z Club, please call Mike Feeney on 01277 374201 to book a place now. One ticket allowed per eligible car, passengers will have to pay £19.00 entry on the day (or pre-book for a discount). Display cars will need to be on site well before the 9-00am public gate opening! I will be offering places to 300zx.co.uk members and 350zuk.com members shortly, but Z Club only to start!

Contact for Trax info: Trax Web Site or phone 01452 31777.

Just leave a space on the grass beside your blue 350Z and I will fill it with something old and blue.
Maybe we will get "Banzaid" again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too Mike, I´m in. No diary with me at the moment, so will confirm, but I´m pretty sure that day is free. I´ve been wanting to go to Trax for years!

Tony

Back