Top Gear Back On Tv

Hi,
Yep just noticed this in the tv guide!...that's something decent to watch on a Sunday night!...Despite Clarkson's ramblings!:eek:

"New series. Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May visit the Isle of Man to compare the new baby Aston Martin - the V8 Vantage, BMW M6 and Porsche 911 Carrera S. The Ascari KZ1 is put through its paces on the track and the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car is Waking The Dead actor Trevor Eve"

Cheerz,
JEZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall put a reminder on the sky box. Nice one well spotted. He does ramble on like you say but its still a good hours entertainment. What a pratt ol' Clarkson can be at times?

I read a poll the other day about the new style, (well not so new now) Top Gear, which asked people if they preffered the old or new version.

I have to say, (please dont call me a grandad) I preffered the old version.

Don. (gramps).

Hi,
Do you mean Top Gear or the newly revamped Fifth Gear?...And are you advocating the return of William Woollard,Chris Goffey and Tony Mason ?:eek:
Cheerz,
JEZ

Top not Fifth Jez.

William Woolard. Yep, brilliant. Better than Clarkson, more information, less crap.

Bloody hell I just realised I missed it :( Spent 2 hours look for 10 red raw plugs in the work shop (whilst tidying).

Anyone know when it's repeated please?

I note the Top Gear website seems to have crashed with weight of S2000 owners wanting to see their car at the top of the survey....

Hi,
Yes!...Top three most reliable cars all Japanese....Bottom three all French!...Where does that leave Nissan then!:eek: ;)
Programme is repeated 7.00pm on Tuesday evening btw.
Cheerz,
JEZ

Don't suppose there are any old archives here of z test drives (pre 2000)? I love the new top gear and the way JC hosts it. Beards aside I love the way he makes you drool over a car and then says ...........BUT........

My hips, my back...cool guy.:)

I would have happily contributed to this survey, but neither 350Z or Navara were included when I looked...

I couldn't be bothered with the way the Top Gear site was running yesterday (the power of TV suggestion must have seriously overloaded it - just hope no-one ever mentions the Z Club site on TV) but, surely models like the Micra, Primera and, particularly, the X-Trail must have figured strongly in reliability and driver satisfaction. The thing that lets Nissan down is the quality of after-sales service from the dealerships - 350 owners have BMW expectations and the dealers have Micra mentality.

better still wasnt a Z part of the ascari kZr ooh i want one top noise and fast too
and no trick spoilers
silver not the best colour

loved the beemer... gonna go n test drive one, all i have to do then is rip the motor out and shove it in a z and yippee !.... all i gotta do is find 60k to burn:(

i'd prefer the aston lump in a zed sound better

but what if the porsche would fit

has any one ever done a mid engined zed option mmmm road car

Back