Titties

Tee

Well-Known Forum User
Now I have your attention couple of quick questions please -

After removing my back bumper on 280zx I'm left with the metal bumper, can't for the life of me work out how to access the bolts and remove this..?

Also lighter and cd player aren't working, is there a fuse anywhere that controls these?

And finally does anyone know of a good (cheap) bodyshop/dude in or around Leicester.

Danker

Re; Bumper.

I assume you have taken the plastic bumper off and there is the metal frame remaining?

Have you checked in the boot? I know a lot of nissans have brackets at right angles to the fram that slot in and bolt fromthe top through the boot floor. (I could be totally wrong on this)

Both lighter and cd player should have a fuse in the main fuse box, although it is not uncommon for both to have additional in-line fuses.

The two brackets for the rear bumper have a vertical bolt / nut through the part that extends inside the metal bumper frame. Undo these and the metal frame pulls off the brackets - likely to be very rusty...
The bumper brackets are secured to the body with four large bolts into a reinforced area behind the rear panel.

Cigarette lighter shares a common fuse with voltmeter, clock and hazard warning lamp and these are not ignition controlled, i.e. direct link to battery via fusible link. Audio and antenna are separately fused via an ignition controlled side of the fuse box (i.e. via ignition and accessory relay) - unless someone has fitted the aftermarket CD to a constant live, they shouldn't be sharing the same circuit...

Can't help you with Leicester bodyshops!

Back