SVA Import drifting 350Z

Willifarina

Well-Known Forum User
Hey, on the D1GB site via driftworks, I've found a drifting 350 which looks better than the Sumo car, with roof, rear and side vent (the latter for the same purpose as Kumakubo's Impreza), what do you think

350z.jpg

Russ

Club Member
Woah great find Will!

Looks serious, love all the carbon fibre work you can get these days. I'm going to use as much as I can on my 240 as rust is driving me mad, hopefully they'll bring out CF wings for them :)

That's a serious amount of bracing in the car though!

Oneday... :)

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
I'm learning with fibreglass and CF very quickly Russ,
Could have some CF ones ready sometime over the summer just depends when I can find a garage to get some more practice in! Won't sell either unless I know they are of decent quality which I why I dont have any yet!

Wes

Russ

Club Member
Wes,

Excellent Wes,

I've been reading about making your own CF parts, and my mate is a composite boat designer, so going to have a go myself.

I'd really like a tailgate please :D

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
Me too mine is horrid!

Girlfriend mate is a composite engineer (makes boats too) but is in Holland working so I've been trying to do the same!

Wes

Wes

Well-Known Forum User
I have a pretty good DVD on building things from CF mostly for stereo stuff but very usefull Can burn you one if you send me a couple of quid for the DVD and postage.

Wes

Russ

Club Member
My tailgate is a californian one, but I know it'll give me grief in the future. The more CF I have the less I have to watch.

SVA

New Forum User
SVA 350z

Hi,

I'm 'Fat Dave @ SVA' , we are pleased you like the car :)

Any questions just ask?

SVA

New Forum User
Hi,

We were looking for a kit that made the car look aggressive, and we were looking to lose weight at the same time.

We removed the centre brace that runs across the width of the car and installed a lightweight roll-cage we made to our own spec.

The box sections that you can see are made from aluminium and are designed to funnel the air through the rear mount radiator we have installed.

Its on its 2nd engine now as we sourced one from japan but it was poor quality so we built our own 3.8 unit and added a single turbo.

Fat dave