stumped Canadian !!

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Hey folks ! Just exactly how, in the name of everything holy, does a fella go about uploading an avatar??? I have already burned two athalon processors on a stake in the back garden,,all to avail.:D It's under the max size limit etc and seems to upload fine but never actually makes it onto my profile ! This is kinda embarassing as I install LAN systems for a living,,but honest,, silly Canuck has no idea !:confused:
P.S. The neighbors are getting upset with the smell of melting motherboards coming from my back garden !;)

Russ

Club Member
Hmmm you know I don't think your doing anything wrong, it appears that its ANOTHER problem with the website. There is something wrong which is causing the attachments to messages, avatar uploads etc to fail.

I'm in the middle of upgrading the site from 2.3.0 to 2.3.4 which is all bug fixes so once thats complete (nightmare job) I'll test it again.

In the mean time you can e-mail the avatar you want to use to me and I'll set it up for you, I'd hate to think that the website might be the reason you fall out with your neighbours.

Cheers

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Hiya !

Hi Russ,, thanks for gettin back to me so quick! :) I need your e-mail address as I'm behind a rather cumbersome firewall and can't ( without immense pain) include an attachment to the sites e-mail ! :D Send it to "reid.gutzman@btopenworld.com" If you can't then hey no bother! LOL I don't really mind waiting, was more concerned that I had early onset dementia or some like that! LOL Take care !!