South West of England Local Organiser

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
I would like to introduce you to your new South West Group organiser.

Marcus Roger – 300ZXmarcus

e-mail - mrogers@rac.co.uk

Many Z32 owners will know Marcus already from the 300zx.com forum. Marcus has various plans for next year, I’ll let him introduce himself properly.

Hello. First meeting will round my house fixing my car and a general tidy up of my garage.... darn not allowed to do that.
Anyway, thank for suzy and the club for giving me this oppertunity as your local meeting type blokey. Ive done a bit of an introduction for the next Z mag so ill just keep this to a brief hello.
Im just organising myself and will post some more details soon in regards to meeting etc. If you have any questions then please email me mrogers@rac.co.uk an isssues please send to bin@undermydesk.com ;)

Regards Marcus

300zxmarcus said:
Hello. First meeting will round my house fixing my car and a general tidy up of my garage....
lol!!:D Classic!

Whereabouts will the meeting take place?

Nice one Marcus, looks like your be taking that seat next to me then, looking forward to some joint meets I think we are going to have one at cheddar gorge next year if your interested..

Nick...

300zxmarcus said:
Hello. First meeting will round my house fixing my car and a general tidy up of my garage....

PMSL :D Second meet is in my garage, third my house, fourth my garden.

Stick me down for your group! Unfortunately I'll have to travel sans Z, unless I get a lift.

Cheers

Oh and Cheddar Gorge is about 15 mins from both of us so would be a good one provided we can have a break from the weather.

Well done Marcus. Good to see you in an active roll.
just organize enough meetings so that White Zed doesnt have time to escape up to the Midlands:rolleyes:

Cheddar Gorge meet ?

:) Hi Marcus and others

Love the idea of a meeting at Cheddar Gorge sometime - one of my all time favourite places - can just imagine the wonderful picture a line of Z's winding their way through the Gorge would make - I've driven it many times in my 4 X 4 but never in the 280 ZX

The pub/hotel/restaurant at the bottom of the Gorge has a decent-ish sized car park and serves good food

We should also have added a 300 ZX to our growing family of cars by Easter at the latest so I'll let Sam drive the 280 and I can follow in the 300 - Superb.

There was some discussion at the Xmas meal about the lack of a current Thames Valley Group - my local area - and a couple of us spoke about trying to arrange some local meetings in the New Year - Reading - Bracknell - Ascot area maybe - even out to Hampshire - Basingstoke etc etc - sure there must be enough of us around to come up with something worth trying.

Will give local venues some thought over Xmas and try and put something definite in place early January - weather permitting of course

Seasonal best wishes to all

Ian & Sam Andrews / Funkjunky :280Z: (4 already) :Z32: (soon) :santa: :devil: :santa:

Hey Ian & Sam looks like you are up for the "Area west of London" local group organiser job - I'll put your name down then.........

Congrats Marcus :D , be sure to give me a shout if you'd like to arrange any joint club meets.

not sure yet on a date for the cheddar meet. alot of the z's come out in april may time, so i guess after japfest but before JAE.

Back