some Z pICS

S

Saz

Hi

Im so bored that i have been creating really quite pointless threads, now some of you guys will have seen these pics but im posting them here for suggestions of what else i can do to her. Now i appreciate the kit is not to everyones taste aqnd i like comments good and bad, it will not change anything im really proud of her. Any suggestions of what else i could do to her greatly appreciated

a22a4e49.jpg

5a69803d.jpg

JAPSHOW1.jpg

Not to my taste but I think moving the indicators would make it look much better. Looks lovely from the rear though!:)

twoforty said:
Not to my taste but I think moving the indicators would make it look much better. Looks lovely from the rear though!:)

moving the indicators??

twoforty said:
agreed would look better if the front indicators where different i.e not in those vents also is this a jspec if so a smaller number plate on the front would be better great looking car by the way ;)

Jimijitsu said:
agreed would look better if the front indicators where different i.e not in those vents also is this a jspec if so a smaller number plate on the front would be better great looking car by the way ;)

not sure as to where else i could put the indicators??!!

as for the no. plate i do not have a front one on now, it was too big and caused the car to overheat! i was toying with the idea of putting a sticker one between the headlights like an mx5 plate.

or a bike plate but i beleive those to be illegal???

Hi,
I was wondering if the number plate was blocking the airflow to the engine!
Not too keen on the snow plough look myself, but can appreciate what you've done!...Perhaps a Z badge on the front, as it looks a bit bare compared to the rear of your car?
Nice quad exhausts!...prefer them to the single exit pipes you often see on 300's.

IMO: I don't like the front spoiler at all, makes it looks ricerish and detracts from the stunning nature of the rest of the car. I would remove the front spoiler and go for an entirely different one which was more smoother looking then the current one, I would also go for one that had space to mount a plate on it.

As for the putting a "sticker plate" in the centre of the lights, I think it will make it look cheap, but what do I know! ;)

MrG240Z said:
IMO: I don't like the front spoiler at all, makes it looks ricerish and detracts from the stunning nature of the rest of the car. I would remove the front spoiler and go for an entirely different one which was more smoother looking then the current one, I would also go for one that had space to mount a plate on it.

As for the putting a "sticker plate" in the centre of the lights, I think it will make it look cheap, but what do I know! ;)

i love my front end lol, thats staying!! what is rice anyway??

Now I thought a sticker plate was illegal, and the bike plates were legal. Have to check the http://www.DVLA.gov.uk website I guess.

I'd dewiper the rear, I always think they look a bit 80s and lost in the middle of no where, or find a wiper arm from a different car that's more stealthy.

I agree with the indicators, flush mount them into the front bumper somewhere else.

Hi,
Ricers are usually cars with all show and no go!....Can't really be applied to a 300ZX then!
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rice

"Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements. (R.I.C.E.)Parts put on cars to make them look fast, when they have no internal tuning, and are actually slow as hell. Parts usually consist of excessivley angular bodykits, large rear spoilers, neon, sponsor stickers, chrome rims, fake "coffee can" exhaust tips, and loud, annoying paint jobs and/or vynils. Sometimes parts are do-it-yourself installed and are basically duct taped to the car. Most commonly known for being done to Honda Civics, but can also be done to slow domestic vehicles...."

I like the front end but the indicators really don't do it any favours but not sure what you can do about that.

Will we get to see it in the flesh at JAE???

suzy said:
I like the front end but the indicators really don't do it any favours but not sure what you can do about that.

Will we get to see it in the flesh at JAE???

not sure yet i was going but him indoors might be putting a spanner in the works

Men there is no trusting them:eek:

Hope you can make it, this one is a bit closer to home isn't it?

suzy said:
Men there is no trusting them:eek:

Hope you can make it, this one is a bit closer to home isn't it?

much closer well its still a long drive away but bearable!

fairladyzxgirl
I live close to the JAE venue, You can stop at my house:D just leave "him indoors" at home..... please:unsure:

Hang on slight flaw in my plan... cant quiet put my finger on it at the moment:confused:

It'll come
Oh yeah, thats it, missus Kiddell would hit me, big time:eek:.

SKiddell said:
fairladyzxgirl
I live close to the JAE venue, You can stop at my house:D just leave "him indoors" at home..... please:unsure:

Hang on slight flaw in my plan... cant quiet put my finger on it at the moment:confused:

It'll come
Oh yeah, thats it, missus Kiddell would hit me, big time:eek:.

hmmmmm skiddell would get to to skidadell if he tried to pull that one off!!

Have to say my personal favourite is the 240 and I have never been taken by the 300 until I saw the ex Mike now Suzy SWB one....luvverly.

I actually like the body kit on your car fairladyzxgirl, not keen on stickers of any sort so if it was mine the Cobra ones etc would have to go.

Other than that fair play ! Make it go well, stop well and handle well and you have a great looking car.

Hear Hear Skiddy ! :D :eek:

Back