SKiddell seen driving in damp conditions SHOCK!!

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Well blimey, after driving through Oakham for Lord knows how many years, today as I approached the thought "will I see SKiddell this time?" popped in to my head. Low and behold, as I negotiated the silly little diversion that's going on there, there appeared a blue 240Z! The black bonnet threw me for a moment, then I of course remembered our good Editors carbon fetish, by which time he was passed and I was was left thinking "bloody 'ell, so he does live here afer all!" ;)

I do hope you dried her off well once you got home Steve!!! :D

And when's the bloody bypass going to be finished?

Cheers,
Rob

Busted

It wasnt me driving though, it was the clubs very own "stig" -- Matt Bannister, we were at York for the drag challenge and I said to Matt "Why not drive it for a while and see what you think" --- 87 miles later I opened my eyes to find we were in Oakham, you probably didnt see me I was cowering in the passenger foot well crying like a baby.

Aha! Guess that means I don't need my glasses changing, and that you haven't had a touch of plastic surgery ;)

Cheers,
Rob

SKiddell young, handsome, cool and clean shaven.....:eek: (although he'll probably try and claim 1 out of 4...)

what, WHAT!!!!!

Hey I can do cool and err handsome -- ok maybe none of those then
hmmm, I see people coming off my Christmas card list here:santa:

Back