search some dyno graph, and result

bpaccaudjanspeedZ

Well-Known Forum User
Hello guys!

As we probably starting a new project, here in France, for built a GR3 GTS 240Z, with my student, for track use and also road event

More info probably this Year...

I search about some dyno graph to start my reflection

First: Anyone have a good dyno graph for a stock well tuned L24 240Z???

not modified please....

And i am also interesting with other dynograph for studdy this engine (if you have)

please join the test configuration, at flywheel, or at tirewheel and also unit for the value, BHP, net HP, SAE, DIN?, and torque in N.m, m.Kg, or LBft

Thank you all for help

Benoît

Benoît

Look in my gallery I have a couple of dyno graphs there.
One was for the 2.8 throttle body project (250 flywheel Hp or about 210 at the wheels) one was for triple 40 webers on a mild 2.8 with dished pistons (195 at the fly or about 160 at the wheels)

Best I got from an almost stock 2.4 (header, K&N filters and sm needles) was 118 at the wheels (roughly 140+ at the fly)

I have many many other dyno sheets that I could email.

I would add that numbers on their own should be taken with a large pinch of salt as I have seen a huge variance between rolling roads (20+hp) so I think you are right to want to study the graphs as the delivery will be more interesting than the peak number

dyno result

Yes as our project is based on a light modified engine, because of regulation if i have well understand, engine must be stock, only needles and air filter, 5% max lightining, balancing....

i want to know exactly how is the chart, because if i want to studdy best gearbox and R200 ratio, i need it

i must have more info when i have the homologation card, as i will know witch rules i need to use

Anyone as ever heard about powerdyn soft? or someone ever used it
link here: http://jcdperformance.free.fr/

I could have acces to a 700HP at wheel bosch dynobench in another school than mine, but this was for after the rebuilt...

Thank you

Back