Santa pod this sunday

status

Well-Known Forum User
Some of us are meeting in the services at bishops stortford junction 8 M11 and going up together,meeting between 9 00 am and leaving by 9 30am,takes less than an hour to get there if there r no policemen watching (allegedlly)anyone want to join us feel free

status

Well-Known Forum User
I have a spare seat in my 260 if anyone is stuck for a ride,can meet down in sunny chigwell area probably,depending where i am sleeping saturday night or in Bishops stortford,any takers giss a shout

Mr.F

Inactive
If you want to avoid the queues and take full advantage of your Privileged Parking Pass, then the gates are open to Club display members only from 7am. It is likely that signing on for track time will be oversubscribed by 10-30am if not before...

Don't forget your driving licences...

And your pre-issued Drag Challenge entry forms...

MaximG

Well-Known Forum User
Not wanting to panic or anything but I don't seem to have a Parking Pass or my pre-issued Drag Challenge entry form :eek: .

Mike B

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
All passes and forms posted 19th June - should be in post delivery today or tomorrow!

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Got ours but we are now only taking 1 Z so have a spare tickets for Santa Pod - anyone interested drop me a line

Z31TURBO

Well-Known Forum User
sorry to mess you about mike got my ticket this morning but cant make the pod will be at billing on sat so if anyone else wants it i can bring with me

Tony 260Z

Club Member
Found out yesterday I can't go as my daughter's birthday party is on Sunday (I'd thought it was Saturday). All very confusing.

I'll get my pass back to Mike pronto!

:-(

Mr.F

Inactive
Dropping like flies against a conservatory window! Anyone at Billing on Saturday needing a pass had better see me early - I'm sure there will be a succession of candidates who "didn't realise they needed a pass" for this one...

TheMinel

Well-Known Forum User
I'm coming but not racing this time, can't be @rsed as I'd have my full week's worth of bags in the car, plus I haven't done anything to the car to warrant another go @ the pod, and I bet it's gonna be chocker anyway, so I'll spectate. So, I don't need to get there too early do I, to use the parking pass? Definitely in need of a lie in...