Rolling road day

vote for the day you like

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Right who is up for a Rolling Road day this is were I got my car done with pistonheads jap chat.

There 2 dates that we can have in October 16th and 30th both are Sunday too. If we get 15 cars there, a run on the rollers well be £35..!! then once we have finished we can move on to a pub for a beer too..

I am going to put this up on the 300zx, 350z sites too

Here,s a link to were we will go www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk

Please Vote on what day you like

this is open to all:S30: :280Z: :Z31: :Z32: :350Z: zeds.........

Jay

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Deffo up for that, i wanted to take it on a rolling road before i done any more mods just so i can gauge any gains etc

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Cool Neil and Veilside

Veilside so thats 2 runs then ;) only one then

Be good to see what power people zeds are putting out

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Right I have got a date for this meet 16th October :)

So far we have 2 z32, 1 z31 (neil300zx), and 5 z33 we have still got 7 place free.

So antone else intrested?? This is open to all zeds:S30: :280Z: :Z31: :Z32: :350Z:

Jay

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
veilside z be good too see your car on the RR..

Neil you still up for this..

Plus is there anyone else up for this meet?? £35 for a run..!!

Jay

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hello sorry I havent been on here for at bit been a bit busy buy a house.

Right here's a up date we have now got 4 z32, 1 z31, 4 z33

Right we have got a twin turbo 350z going (really looking foward to seeing that on the RR) a 300zx tt thats had some nice mods done be good to see what that is putting out.

So can we get a 240 or 260 or 280 zeds.down too be nice to see.

Its only £35 a bargain or cheap as chips if you think about it. I just like too if you a bit nervous about putting your car on the RR, I was too the 1st time I put my car on the RR and I had to stand next to my car holding the bonnet with ear defenders and a bloody great fan...!!! in front of me :eek: I had to see my car taking up the revs 3 time's.. Well all I got to say is the car drive's the same.. Give it a go at least once..

I well put up the time when we are going to start in a week or so.

We have space for 15 cars so far we have 9 cars so come people put your names down..

Jay:D

Last edited by a moderator:

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
I well do Neil

Just to let you guys know I am hoping to get Japanese Performance mag down to cover this event..

So come on people we need you :D :D :S30: :280Z: :Z31: :Z32: :350Z:

Jay

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Just to let you all know Japanese Performance are going to be covering this event..!! So come on people you can get your car in a mag..
smile.gif
Plus I well make a Trophy for the best Zed of the day too..

So lets see we got a rolling road day for £35, Japanese Performance mag poping down to cover the day, and and a chance of a Trophy.. So come on lets have a couple more of you..
smash.gif
smash.gif

Jay

Gio

Well-Known Forum User
Free Beer! Zed Owners only

That's right - at the last meet Jay organised (involving a kite, a nuclear bomb and an 8mm projector), my Zed won a prize. Both it and me were so chuffed a) that someone bothered to do a prize and b) that my Zed won it that I offered to sponsor the next trophy.

It seems only fair, really :D So I am therefore chuffed to announce that there will be a prize for "Best Zed" at Jay's dyno day. The rules are simple (they have to be for me to understand them):
- I will provide a slab of stubbies (or 24 bottles of beer for those of you who don't know what a slab of stubbies is)
- Jay is creating a wondrous trophy
- both will be awarded on the day to the "best" zed in the opinion of the venue hosts (at least that's what I think Jay said - in any case, as previous winner, I am barred from any input apart from providing the prize which seems fair enough to me :D )

I look forward to giving all this beer away (not a phrase I usually use) and seeing loads of Zeds next Sunday.

Cheers - Gio

jay 300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Thank you Mike

Just to let you all Know you need to be there at 11am.. Thats 11am Sunday 16th Oct ( NEXT weekend:D )

We have 3 spare run's So if you want to go please let me know asap.;)

It be good if we can get a couple more older zeds along .

The Jap mag is booket too

Jay

Last edited by a moderator: