Review post now installed! :D

Russ

Club Member
Hello hello,

Ok I have reviewpost installed, mostly integrated and now running.

www.zclub.net/reviews (not much to see!)

This will be the area for reviews on absolutely EVERYTHING Z. It'll double as a bit of a technical section I presume, so we could have different heads as mentioned in another thread etc, a review looks like this

http://www.v6performance.net/reviews/showproduct.php?product=17&sort=7&cat=3&page=1

Ours will be better though.

I need ideas for sections, it'll look a bit silly to start but given a year I bet it'll be jammed full of Z goodness.

I've had a stab at what I think should be a good start for the structure, only done the 240z so far as theres no point if I've got it wrong.

Let me know if you think it could be better organised. Its tricky as some parts will fit different generations of cars etc and I don't know what categories would make the most sense.

Maybe the technical people can help with structuring the performance section please. Should it be

Car model -> Engine

or

Car model -> Engine -> Block
Car model -> Engine -> Exhaust
Car model -> Engine -> Intake
Car model -> Engine -> Pistons

Do we really need to break it down as much as that? How many parts are available?

What about

VG30DE (as found in..) -> Block
VG30DE (as found in..) -> Intake

so we do it by engine and not car when it comes to performance parts, then have a different section for body shell specific parts (body kits, suspension, brakes)??

I think a seperate sections for Engines and Cars would be the best organised?

Anyway its important its well structured to start, soon as it is we can all start using it.

Cheers

A good starting point,I've just had a look,& it should take shape as it evolve's.
How do you get into it from the home page?............DJZ 60.:cool:

Ah hah you don't :)

Its still being structured and theres a bug with the image watermarking so I need to sort both of those before it's on the front page and rolling, just waiting for someone to help with the structure.....

C'mon, all that work to get it ready and only DJ could be bothered to reply.

It'll just sit there doing nothing until someone can come up with a list of engines/model for me or something like that :(

Russ

C'mon, all that work to get it ready and only DJ could be bothered to reply.

It'll just sit there doing nothing until someone can come up with a list of engines/model for me or something like that
BLOODY TYPICAL! Idle student sits doing nothing all day. :unsure:
Dont worry about the details Nipper just GET IT WORKING. :D

(PM me if you are really not sure)

Russ,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK !! It is most definitely dedication over and above the call of duty.

Cheers chaps, I am a lazy student (who has a dissertation to do) so would someone give me a list of the engine model numbers and what car they went into please or give me a link to a website with the info (we ought to have this on our site really!).

Cheers

Ok well the dissertation went out the window for a couple hours.

Please check http://www.zclub.net/reviews/index.php

Can someone just make sure the model numbers are right, and if you click on the car can you check to see if I have the engine models right (I'm missing what engines the 280zx had).

And then we can get using....!

What I should have said is that the 280Z was not sold in the UK, it was available in other markets, just not ours.

What I should have said is that the 280Z was not sold in the UK, it was available in other markets, just not ours.
MrG240Z
Bloody good job you made that correction George BEFORE Albrecht spooted it!!!
Boy would you have been in trouble!!

Back