Parts Sale

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
Over the next couple of days I will be putting up a lot of adverts for NOS parts I have collected for my V8 project - a lot of them are duplicates that I no longer need, a lot of them were for insurance in case of an accident.

Most of these parts are literally irreplaceable so I will not be giving them away but if you need inner wings, air tubes, roofskin, rad support panel, crossmember, speedo, rear lights, USA indicators, 5 x heated screens (yes it was me that bought them all) oil temp guages, keep your eyes peeled. THESE ARE ALL NOS

I will be posting 2 x bonnets, 2 x scuttles, californian fuel tank, pair black leather Audi TT seats and front and rear bumpers that are all excellent condition but used.

You may also see a MesaBoogie Heartbreaker combo, a Musicman Bass, an Ovation Adamas 6 string and a matching Ovation Adamas 12 string ..... only of interest if you are a muso I guess.

Anyway, have made the decision, will upload the adverts tomorrow. Will be sad to see the stuff go but such is life. :(

ZHead

Well-Known Forum User
The Musicman is an old 4 string - sounds and plays fantastically well but is old - the two ovation Adamas guitars are mint - will need a set up though because they have sat unplayed for about 2 years.

No Bass head sorry, record using a Bass Pod pro (have a recording studio)

piccys later today - will charge the camera and get them done by close of play.

status

Well-Known Forum User
cant play 4 string,feels like a snooker cue after playing 5-6 string all this time,will keep a lookout for yer bits