New ZCLUB member

Bass in me Zed

Forum User
Hiya guys

Just signed up to the ZCLUB .. i own a 93 2+2 Z32 N/A and importing a 92 swb slicktop TT.. member of another zclub but not what id thought it would be .. so thought id come say hello here n see if this would make a new home for me my missus and the 2 zeds

John

suzy

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome John
two Z 32s - very nice too;)
Were about in the country are you?

Hope you enjoy the club

S

steve Kemp

Hi John

Glad you have found us to get the best from the club you need to contact your local area rep and get involved in a few meetings, what do you like to do and were do you live approx. You are missing a good mag if you intend to be a user of the web site only.

Let me have your address by e-mail and I can send you a copy, you can then see what you are missing.

Regards Steve Kemp Z Club membership Secretary

Bass in me Zed

Forum User
Hiya Suzy

We are based in London
i see you have a Blue N/A too.. snap .. the TT will be off the road for a year or 2 while i monster the engine .. hehe and you own 3 zeds.. women .. tut .. want want want lol only joking .. thanks for the welcome

John

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
howdy, join in, watch out for the old folk, they get grumpy at bed time:D well lunch time and breakfast too come to think of it....lol:D

Peach

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome matey :D

I think I recognise you, you're a real 300 fan aren't you? In fact, could you say that you're ZX mad?! ;)

Bass in me Zed

Forum User
Peach said:
Welcome matey :D

I think I recognise you, you're a real 300 fan aren't you? In fact, could you say that you're ZX mad?! ;)
;) Hello peach.. it sure is me mate.. nice to see a fellow Zedder.. how are ya bud?

smithy

Forum User
Bass in me Zed said:
;) Hello peach.. it sure is me mate.. nice to see a fellow Zedder.. how are ya bud?
Hmm me thinks the word "bass" in yer sig gave it away dude :p
Welcome aboard ;)
cheers
smithy

Bass in me Zed

Forum User
smithy said:
Hmm me thinks the word "bass" in yer sig gave it away dude :p
Welcome aboard ;)
cheers
smithy
Hello smithy ... hehe wasnt going to hide mate, just got fed up of silly politics over the other side lol.. you not a trader over here then bud?
John