New Show for HOE Z group.

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Sheffield Festival of Transport is on JUNE 27th at Graves Park in em Sheffield!!

The little band of Heart of England members are going .
The organizers are looking for more cars to attend, so why not come along?
Give Geoff/Linda Price a call on 01922 643385 as soon as possible to get a ticket/entry. Tell them you are going on Heart of England Z group stand.
Then post on here so we can keep a space for you.
For this show we have decided you dont need even to be a Z club member, just a Zed owner.
So get that Zed out and come and join us, we're nice people really!!!

Wez from the 300ZX forum has said he is bring two Zeds along for this show!

Suzy, thanks for that. I think some of the 300ZX peeps are going to Andrew Greenwoods Jap Show which is the same date but is at Ollerton Notts. (Not very far from Sheffield)
HOE Group and Cheshire Plainz group went to this one year but we havnt ever repeated the show.
Brian Kesterton, JeZ300 and me will certainly welcome WEZ and his cars. Can anyone tell me how he is going to drive 2 cars at the same time?? Or maybe he lives in Sheffield and is going to pop back home on the bus for the second one!!

Wez has a wife who will be in her car, we are coming with the Cheshire Plainz group
see you there on Sunday fingers crossed as my car is the shop having work done on it
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheffield Transport Show

Hi
Can you save me a place for my 300zx TT on Sunday at Graves park Sheffield ?
I have spoken to Linda Price and she is sending me a ticket/pass.
Many thanks
John

Hi,
A couple of people have contacted me, in order to come along....so we should have a good turnout!....including another Z31!....Anyone like to bring a 350Z along to complete the range!?
Cheerz,
JEZ

Another Z31!!!! They'll be as common as muck soon. im leavin mine at home, n coming in a proper Zed

Anybody know what the weather like in Sheffield or what the Grave Park conditions are like for tomorrow

Hi,
The forecast for Sheffield is Sun/Cloud....max temp 18C!
Should therefore be OK!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Hi,
Well!.....The weather held up untill just before home time!

There was an impressive turnout of cars, with several 240/260Zs, a 280ZX, my 300Zx z31 and 5 300ZX TTs, making a total of 18cars!...just needed a 350Z to complete the set!!
We seemed to generate quite alot of interest and our stand was by far the biggest at the event.Nice to meet some newcomers too!
Has anyone any photos to post up, as I forgot to take my camera!?
Cheerz,
JEZ

Nice one WEZ. Pity we couldnt have got one of all18 cars in the half circle from the top of that crane!!!!!
I would have looked after the cars while YOU climbed up!!!!!!

Back