New drag website, what do you want?

Russ

Club Member
Hi all,

Ok done loads on the rest of the site, and mostly integrated the old drag website as well now :) What I want to know is what do you need on the website?

I'm thinking about graphs, so I could do a chart showing peoples times over the rounds, say the top three fastest competitors. I could do the five most consistent times? I'm a bit limited because at the start of a season we only have say one rounds data, so I guess we'd have to do it over all events (inc previous rounds)?

I was thinking we'd have a profile page, maybe you could put car details and stuff? Or is this all just fluff that the site doesn't need? I don't want to waste time coding something that isn't used :)

Do we need the facility to take timeslip scans? Does anyone know the url for a weather forecast I can include for Santa Pod? Air pressures?

We should show the hall of fame as well, that's a given.

I'll get cracking on what I thinks best for now, but guidance (seeing as I haven't even competed yet) in what you want would be handy :smash:

I've also got to add the ability to rain off an event. Can discuss this at Zedfest as well :cheers:

Back