Need to insure the zed

thanks guys i will give some of these a ring big problem with it is the mods and the value i need to agree a better value than the £2000 most of them think its worth i have spent around 9-10k on it so dont want to insure it for less than 5k

Deffo give Houghton a call. The underwriter is actually Chaucer (bless their cotton socks).

Houghton and Chaucer actually seem to realise that while our cars may be modded we look after them, protect them, and don't go around driving like pissed-up lunatics!

Lancaster Ins where great with me on the 300zx but my mate found Flux better. Also if it is rebuild it is alway handy to have pictures of the work done to help with the valuasion.

Cheers The Alligator

I'm insured with Aon for £151 with my 240 samuri with agreed value of £8500 and they put the milage up to unlimited. When I had the 260 it was put on the same policy for not much extra. I tried Footman James for a quote and it was going to be a fair bit more and I think they wanted 6 photos so I decided to stick with Aon.

At the end of the day, you want a company that is going to play fair and pay up if all goes belly up - earlier this year, when the 1972 240Z I'd just bought for £7K went up in flames TWENTY MINUTES after activating the insurance and driving away, Adrian Flux paid up every penny - I can't say a bad word against them.

Back