My cars famous !!!!

completewally

Well-Known Forum User
Just got my copy of the winter mag and OMG, there's my car in the SEZ section pics,,,Yippeee!! Think I'll have it enlarged at work and put it on my office wall! ( gawd these canucks are so infantile ) :D ;) BTW , Mr F did you ever receive my application for SEZ?? The check I mailed to you aint been cashed yet!
Car looks absolute crap at the moment, all acid primer with no glass. Another month and she should be her former glamorous self though ! To Skiddell, very good job mate ! Keep up the good work! :)

Awwww!

There's a feature about our wedding and a nice shot of the Zed in happier days at back to basics in the winter issue (received today)!

Being a girl I added a couple of wedding photos to my gallery!

K x

I've only got a couple in my gallery mate ! Taken about a week after purchase. I've got it dismantled at the moment to get the rust before it gets me! ;) just some surface bubbles around the windows, so I figured I'd be best to rip the whole thing apart and do it proper. Lotsa work though, but hey,,,it's worth it! :) Lovin my Z :D

BTW I've also got a turbo motor coming, and an extra special 4 speed auto box compliments of a very good friend who's visiting from Canada over Christmas! ;-) ( nobody say anything to Mr F, but the trans is a f**d product ) Don't wanna upset him! LOL

ON the DVD they showed my rear wheel & in the very fine Z club mag(Nice one Steve)....You can see my wiper blade, on the
centre page's Lol,.......Great Winter club Mag, & some nice pics
of you all..................................................DJZ 60.

Hi,
Just received my copy of the magazine and it looks like the new Editor has done a fine job!
Plus...I've never seen so many photos including Z31's in one mag!:D
Cheerz,
JEZ

I Agree Jez, Steve Skiddell 'The Editor' has kept me wanting for more.Stylish,well co-ordinated & well laid out...........
Well done......Steve....................................DJZ 60.

Let me add some weight to the congratulations .. it's a top edition!!

Really first rate - well done Steve! :D

Stylish, well laid out and packed with top content ...

Let's hope the momentum is maintained with contributions!! :)

CheerZ,
JB.

Originally posted by JEZ300Z
Plus...I've never seen so many photos including Z31's in one mag!:D

It's even got my Z31 in there!!

Ooops, sssshh, you ain't seen me roight! ;)

Cheers,
Rob

Sorry Pete, I couldn't resist :D

Back