Money no object?

For my money I'd certainly want a bike that went round corners as well as straight :D

I'd get a WRC car for day to day around town and a fleet of Zs :)

Seem to remember being quite shocked at just how big this motorbike (?) was when it was at the Festival of Speed a couple of years back. Is it still a bike though - it's got four wheels? Or does that make it a quad bike!?

Seriously though it is nice to see something a bit off-the-wall in an age dominated by committee designed aeroblobs ...:cool:

Have to admit I would probably be keener on thrashing something like an Ariel Atom than this ...

Mike

mikecart said:
Have to admit I would probably be keener on thrashing something like an Ariel Atom than this ...

Mike
blimey, i was thinking about throwing me leg over me villiers 100!

Whilst we have global politicians trying to build nanny states, some of the manufacturers seem to be kicking back, there seems to be a horsepower and craziness race going on.

Long live designers with balls, that's all I can say !

Imagine coming over the mountain at Cadwell on that, only problem would be trying to negociate the rest of the track.

i'd av a go on it !!! but really , bit like putting 24 inch x 12inch rims under a standard bodied 240z and sticking a 2000 bhp engine under the hood and having brown interior,
still you wouldnt need a steering wheel
but the idea of the tomohawk is still cool,
should of been mel gibsons transport in one of the mad max films or better still used by arnie in one of the terminator films
i'd still have a go

nickknox said:
Imagine coming over the mountain at Cadwell on that, only problem would be trying to negociate the rest of the track.
it certainly would make the long and tiresome straights at Snetterton feel a tad shorter!

Back