Matching green car show

status

Well-Known Forum User
People that have done this show might wish to do it again,great show with lots of different cars,if you r interested then drop me a line and i will sort it ,Date is 6th July

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony 260Z

Club Member
If my Z is fixed I'll be there I think (assuming no family hols).

It was a very good show last time I went, so can definitely recommend it to anyone else reading this!

Mr.F

Inactive
In discussion with Status we have agreed that, as this Show coincides with the SEKZ Group July date, we will make it the official meeting point for the Group. What we need is commitment from S.E. and other members to attend and display. There will be space for approx. ten cars and plenty of parking for non-displaying visitors. It would be nice to display a range of models, particularly as we are usually invited to present cars in the central display area and discuss their history, merits and mods.

Please give me a call or post up if you would like to display - open to all members, not just SEKZ.

Matching Green is in a Bermuda Triangle area bordered by Harlow and the M11, Chipping Ongar and several smaller hamlets. You only see it if you are truly going there - not somewhere you stumble across on the way to somewhere else. Once in there you may never emerge. The Show is held on the Village green and caters for a cosmopolitan selection of veteran, vintage, classic, modern classic and custom vehicles. Always something interesting to see, coupled with village stalls, autojumble, hog roast and tea and cakes. The village pub is within walking distance and does excellent Sunday lunch.
More details to follow later.

Highly recommended Sunday out...

Last edited by a moderator:

Reddel 300

Well-Known Forum User
Hi mr F / status
i would like to be on the stand but my car is only a ( run of the Mill) Z 32

hedinsand

Well-Known Forum User
im sorry i wont be able to get the car there not unless i sweep it all the way . you mentioned its a bit of a bermuda triangle type area so is there any chance i can send the ex wife along

status

Well-Known Forum User
car show for enthusiasts,dont have to belong to any assosiation,club or green party of any kind

Mr.F

Inactive
I now have confirmation that we have a space to attend this Show. I'll put out a SEKZ Newsletter Monday to confirm for local members, but if any other members would like to attend please phone 01277 374201 to book a space. We can usually accommodate up to ten cars, but there is no reason why you shouldn't attend and not display if you wanted to.

Reddel 300

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Sailor
Mist you at Matching Green to day, weather was a little wet but a good.Hope to see you next year!!!!!!!!

status

Well-Known Forum User
Got back from Austria in the morning,was coming but got a nutty Black labrador who keeps getting out into the feilds so had to do some fencing repairs

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Status.
You wanna get some food from Derek! Oh & get Muttley some while yer at it! he,he,he
A dog needz much much more than fence panel'z to err.....be happy. lol
regardz DJZ 60.