Lol! ....Russ,... nice one!

mick daniels

Well-Known Forum User
something strangely familiar here.....think it's the blue and white number plate:D .....It's funny though, I dreamt this exact picture last week.....spooky:)

Attachments

• SantaZ32.jpg
    SantaZ32.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 32
Well it was a bit rushed, spent last night making a pic of your car pulling a sleigh, but do you think I could find a decent picture of a sleigh with presents anywhere? Had to knock that out this morning, still have another 670 e-mails to send lol.

Russ said:
Well it was a bit rushed, spent last night making a pic of your car pulling a sleigh, but do you think I could find a decent picture of a sleigh with presents anywhere? Had to knock that out this morning, still have another 670 e-mails to send lol.
Good heavens man, take a holiday will ya:D . The Sleigh was a great idea though:) .

Hope you had a nice day! BTW, I cant seem to change my avatar, i'm reducing to well below 64 pixels and 20kb but still telling me it's too big. I'll send one to your email .Could you resize it for me? When you're off holidays of course:santa:

cheers
Mick.

All the e-mails sent and I didn't even crash the mail server or have our account suspended, result! :) I now have to manually go into the 350 odd accounts that returned and set them not to receive e-mail lol.

Yes mate, send away. Send me a big picture that I will fix to suit, and send me the one you're trying to use so I can figure out what's wrong. I may up the spec for the avatars anyway so we can have better ones.

NB: If anyone reading this is thinking "what Christmas e-mail", then please go into your user cp and update your e-mail address to one that works and set yourself to receive e-mails from admin.

Back