Live for Speed

zedache

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all.

The GT4 thread(s) seem to have gone a bit quiet. Why is this? Could it be because of "Live for Speed". The new version (S2) is in demo only at the present time, but is free to download. You get one track (4 options) and 3 cars.

Playability is very good (single player and hotlapping), with a great on-line multiplayer facility too - you need broadband connection though. :D

This game seems to have taken over any spare home life (very sad) I might have.....can't wait for full version (wife and screaming kids allowing!)

Are there any other LFS players out there? If so, maybe we can set up a challenge.:unsure: I'm not particularly good so plenty of room for competition:) .

Paul
240Z '73 (shortly to be back on the road).
Member 179

Russ

Club Member
Hey,

http://www.liveforspeed.net/

Is the link if anyone is interested, I'm dling now.

I will get back into GT4 soon, I have broadband ps2 here and no degree to do so time to set some hot Nurburgring laps :D If anyone has a spare £80 or whatever get the official steering wheels, its pretty cool!

In the mean time I'm saving for Playstation 3, 218gflops of processing power (I think my 3.2 Athlon 64 processor gives me 7gflops) and stunning graphics, find a preview of PS3 with Killzone 2 and be amazed :D To launch this Spring with GT5!!!