just saying hi

chiefbrody

Active Forum User
just to say Hi. I'm Danny, from Yorkshire. I just registered on here today.

There you go, that was a boring thread wasnt it.

Dont have much internet access. Damn work:D

but needed help so here I am :p

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome, sit down and put your feet up

Greeting Danny

Enjoy the Forum and please turn the lights off when you leave

:D :D

Where do your interests in Z's lie if I may be so bold (or bald if you know me)

chiefbrody

Active Forum User
hi mate.

I'm interested in all sorts of cars. Probably get lynched now, but I have just sold my modified 2.0 capri, and I still have a much much modified 1275 mini. ;)

The mini is off the road til I sell her, and I have always loved z's and on an impulse, just bought a 280zx.

It wasnt my first choice in datsuns. I wanted a 240 or 260 but cant afford, and so I figured I'd go for the zx for now until I can afford a 240.

Always loved 'em but dont know too much about them really. That'll change now! My first love lies with Fords. I see quite a bit of anti-ford sentiment hereabouts! haha. never mind.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Chief, I used to have a Capri long ago(Mk1) & had great fun in it.The main memory is,that the gear lever used to come away,whilst I was driving.I have a 260z & with that being rear wheel drive it's not too great a difference from the capri.I also have a Ford Transit van,& it's been a great workhorse. The 280Zx is a lot of car for the money,and there's load's of knowledge to be gained with the club. welcome aboard & keep posting..................
........................................Regard's DJZ 60.

Russ

Club Member
Welcome

Don't forget to join the club! Lots of benefits and your money helps pay to keep this site going!

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Welcome Danny!

Don't worry too much about anti-Ford sentiment, we're (mostly) broad-minded individuals round here!! ;) And to be fair, at the end of the day, we're all petrol-heads, otherwise we'd never have come here in the first place.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Nice to hear that your 280 was an impulse purchase - they're my favourite kind of shopping trips!!

CheerZ,
JB.