Japshow 19/20th Jone

yellowbob

Forum User
Anybody planning on staying over for the weekend at the "pod"? I`m planning to stay over on the camping ground there but never stayed before, anybody know what its like? any facilities or just roughing it! Hope to get there early enough to enter RWYB this time.Will there be a Z Club area like last time? A lot of questions I know but so far nobody seems to have mentioned this show!

The Japanese Performance weekend is included in the Z Club Drag Race Diary, but not as a round of the official Z Club Challenge series. I will be organising a Club area and hope to get cars from across the range, not necessarily to race on the strip. I see this as an opportunity for anyone who has not been before, to sample the delights of the Pod in a Club setting.

SP camping facilities are better than they used to be, but are still basic. I'll be there for the weekend, but will have a hotel room booked for the Saturday night!

Interested parties for pre-booking a space in the Club area had better start contacting me now!

I should be around then Mike, and it's not too far away either! Pencil me in and I'll start sowing seeds of "weekend away" and earning brownie points with the 'guv.

Thanks,

Tony

I will be there on Sunday. Cant do Sat due to work. Not sure wot car to bring though? Too many to choose from at the moment. Wot a tuff life.

Back