interior trim by fourways

grolls

Well-Known Forum User
well ive just got back from fourways in kent and was very supprised to see geoff is now starting to make rear pannels from fibreglass that will fit 240's these can also have speaker mounts so that may solve the hifi problems z's have. i have seen the first ones that he's done and i think even a purist would have trouble spotting the difference without running their grubby little mits all over them, i also mentioned to him that rear boxes to house larger speakers would be nice but built so you could remove the spare wheel easily without stripping half the speaker system out!
he agrees that that maybe a viable sollution if there is enough demand he would make some in the same finnish as the side card trims....nice one! the costs arnt sorted out yet, but he did say they wont be expensive!
now pull ya finger out and make some 2+2 ones please, i know i would have some and i'd bend dj260's arm to buy a set! well thats 2 sets.:D

My one's are mint,but if these house speaker's & maintain the look of car than why not sound's good to me,Fourway's do a lot
of fibre glass bitz & if they reproduce needed bitz that's great
for Z owner's................................DJZ 60.

GRoll's...(What's mogadon mean?????)

I,m too tired................................................DJZ 60.

what's a Mogadon?????????????????????????????

Back