I'm missing Mark Warby...

freestyle_col

Well-Known Forum User
I'm missing Mark Warby...

Are there any dates set yet for the Cheshire Plains Meets....in 2007?

Col...........:S30:

P.s Also missin the two for One meal deal at Mascrat Manor....

Do the Cheshire Plainz organisers not send their members a newsletter to keep them informed...? :devil:

Dave is there any chance you can write something up for the next magazine? (closing date second week in Feb)
It would be great to have some photos of your Christmas dinner and dates and locations for meetings this coming year.

Unfortunately the Cheshire Plainz group does come across as a "private" group, with no details available to new Z Club members and nothing in the magazine.

I think Dave means the third WEDNESDAY of every month!!! :D

And alas, no newsletter... unfortunately word-of-mouth is about as good as it gets. :mad:

As for magazine reports, there hasn't exactly been much to report on the meetings recently. Two for one meal deals are still on of course!

I'm sure Dave will be writing up his RB conversion though... won't you Dave???!!! :devil: I'll be submitting something when my car's rebirth is complete anyway (just hop everything comes together in time for the Silverstone thing).

richiep said:
I
And alas, no newsletter... unfortunately word-of-mouth is about as good as it gets. :mad:

As for magazine reports, there hasn't exactly been much to report on the meetings recently. Two for one meal deals are still on of course!

word of mouth is OK for those in the know and who come on this forum

Just the fact that you have meetings at all is worth reporting (very few local groups do have a regular meeting - only you and SEZK infact) and as approx. less than 10% of the membership are on here, so we could really do with some information in the magazine, even if it is just to advertise your monthly meetings.
I would be really gratefully if, either Dave or Rich, you could e-mail me something for the next mag suzy.huntley@bristol.ac.uk
Cheers

Hi All North West people,
Just to let you know that the Cheshire Plainz lot STILL meet every month without fail!
Meets are held every 3rd Wed at 8pm, at the Mascrat Manor pub. On the junction of the M6 motorway and the A57 at Woolston.
On every 3rd month, we meet at The Grapes hotel, in Croston village in Lancs at 1pm for a nice meal and a chat. The pub is also owned by a Z member. Dates are; March, June, Sept and Xmas gathering in Dec!

If only we could get someone as comitted to the group as Gill and myself were for 8 years. Now that would be something!!!
Mark.:mad:

Damn! missed by a week.

I'd love to come along to this group though... perhaps someone might wat to email me (spyro (at) f2s.com)

what all this about the cheshire plainz chapter being a secret society ......Anyone can join our secret plainz chapter once they have passed the following chapter test...

Bitten the head of a tescos frozen chicken.:eek:

Let the rest of the gang members have the pleasure of there wife/girlfriend. on the bonnet of the gang leaders car.:devil:

Bought every one a drink..:cool:

If you like more info on the plainz chapter it can be found in the classified section of the sunday sport.

Ill see you guys at mascrat in Feb.....

Col :S30:

freestyle_col said:
what all this about the cheshire plainz chapter being a secret society ......Anyone can join our secret plainz chapter once they have passed the following chapter test...

Let the rest of the gang members have the pleasure of there wife/girlfriend. on the bonnet of the gang leaders car.:devil:

If you like more info on the plainz chapter it can be found in the classified section of the sunday sport.

Hi Col! Nice to see you are still alive and well and still in the North West:D
3rd Wed in Feb is 21st - so if I'm not having a senior moment, looks like this is the next one peeps:cool:

..........Now no excuses and who wants to share a meal deal with me...cant eat 2 steak meals on my own again :eek:

freestyle_col said:

Wow i only had to give warby 20 quid

:280Z: blimey mark your a blast from the past iv not hurd in a long time, i too remember the good old days.

martin w

rsj said:
Hi Col! Nice to see you are still alive and well and still in the North West:D
3rd Wed in Feb is 21st - so if I'm not having a senior moment, looks like this is the next one peeps:cool:

..........Now no excuses and who wants to share a meal deal with me...cant eat 2 steak meals on my own again :eek:

BUMP.......Who's going to be there??:conf2:

Hi Rob,
Am not too sure yet, but some regulars and also some new additions. I am trying to kickstart the group a bit for the new year as no-one else seems to be bothered! Check out the meetings section for replies to my post. See if you can contact Karen to come in her 350Z too. Like your new motor!!
Mark.:D

Perhaps if all the dates for 2007 were posted somewhere with locations, people could plan ahead.??

I searched but found nothing, despite requests.

People can't attend if they don't know when it is!!!

I guess it's just lucky I got a free night Feb 21

260Z TT said:
Hi Rob,
Am not too sure yet, but some regulars and also some new additions. I am trying to kickstart the group a bit for the new year as no-one else seems to be bothered! Check out the meetings section for replies to my post. See if you can contact Karen to come in her 350Z too. Like your new motor!!
Mark.:D
Come On Mark!! You can do it!! See you at 7.30pm!!
Karen is away IIRC:( , but hopefully other 350z-sters will attend??:D

Nige74 - Glad you'll be there too!:cool:

rsj said:
Nige74 - Glad you'll be there too!:cool:

OOPS

Sowwy :eek:

Choice between cars or footie.

Footie won, but only by a slim margin, and am I glad I didn't miss that. !!!

Anyway, I WILL be at Billing, JAE and Silverstone, so you will get to see me at some point!

Managed to turn up...

Enjoyed the meet, and the food was good too.

Will be comming back for more.

Back