Im back

neil300zx

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all
I hope that some people have been saying, i wonder where neil has been for the last week. well for those that have i had a slight misfortune on tuesday. Im currently digging out my drive to put some block paving down so that i can park all of our cars on the drive, well i had a mini digger and driver in to excavate the said area and firstly he dug up the mains power line :eek: fortunatley it didnt break so that was good,then pulled up the water main phew that didnt break either, :confused: then it happened took the phone line straight out from under the house so no phone no internet no Zclub website :mad: so now im back with phones and internet,
its good to be back :D :D <:)

Welcome back Neil, & yes I thought it a little strange that you werent around.It's good to have you back & your new manual
gearbox too..........................................DJZ 60.

Hi,
Neil,
I'm back too!....Although I've never been away....Just been lurking lately! ;)
I tend to lose a little interest in my car once it's off the road for the gritting season!
Have been looking at some Mitsu 3000GT/GTO sites lately, instead!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Rear.jpg

Im hoping to get my drive finished over christmas then i can start on fitting my manual gearbox, and im also hoping that it will be going down the body shop next week to have the rust cut out round the arches:)
ps nice piccy

HI,Jez.
I too for a while have been looking on purchasing a
Mitshibushi 3ooo,great picture which one is the one to get,Turbo
non turbo, manual etc.........
DJZ 60.

Hi,
TT manual is the one!....Although an NA manual has the same looks and some of the power....A bit like the 300ZX!;)
690492_1_full.jpg

732718_2_full.jpg

Cheerz,
JEZ

Originally posted by neil300zx
Im hoping to get my drive finished over christmas then i can start on fitting my manual gearbox, and im also hoping that it will be going down the body shop next week to have the rust cut out round the arches:)
ps nice piccy

Hi,
Hope they don't find too much needs cutting out!...Are you going for a full respray, or are they able to match the paint?
Cheerz,
JEZ

Hi
I've bought new arches, sill returns and rear lower corner repair panels plus a kaminari front spoiler, so i think there is too much to try to match the paint so possibly next year if i have the money i will respray the whole car

Get the bodywork spot on & finished getting you the best finish
when you eventually get it sprayed Neil,"It's all in the prep"
DJZ 60.

Yep welcome back, what a carry on though! I bet the driver and you come incident three were thinking "when will it stop!?" lol.

Glad you got it back together in time for Christmas :)

Got JEZZA's PIC's.......

Groll's,check these car's out! This is what i'm getting...
Thank's Jezza,..... DJZ 60.:cool:

Back