If you like running

why oh why would you be laughing maybe you should try the ironman competition.

That was 2 very determined woman amazing piece of self discipline. What courage go girls go girls :bow::bow::bow:

I very much doubt any one on here would be able to do that

I could do that!

Nope. That is just truly awesome. I used to be good at the distance running 'back in the day'. But they'd done 147miles. I did 6 and a half miles and felt like someone had pulled my chest out and beat me to death with it. Now just standing up makes me cry after a minute or so. Those women deserve the kudos of the Gods. They gave everything and it wasn't even for the top spot. Every time their legs wobbled my arse nipped up. That's when the real damage gets done. A bit of torque around the knees and you're fooked for life. If I won the lottery I'd have bio-mech legs that could kick through walls and stuff and then stomp around like Godzilla. Dun-dun-dun-dun...

I run 140 miles every day...but really If you read my post you will see that I laughed the First time I saw it. Lighten up don't tighten up :) It's not like someone made them do that.

why oh why would you be laughing maybe you should try the ironman competition.

That was 2 very determined woman amazing piece of self discipline. What courage go girls go girls :bow::bow::bow:

I very much doubt any one on here would be able to do that

What is sad is they entered the wrong competition, this is ironman not ironwoman, they'll have to start again now...

Back