House for sale in Macclesfield, Cheshire.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Hey all,

Just put it on the market, the details are pretty limited on the agents site at the moment.

Agents details

Come and join the Cheshire Plainz mob while helping me fund my Z project!!

Literally within 5 mins walking distance of the Cat 'n' Fiddle road, not that you'd want to walk it!

Neighbours are also used to noisy cars :-D

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Rob, Very,nice pad. Not a sign of Z bit,s,Whose The Guitarist?..........DJZ 60.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Z bits are all in the garage along with about 90% of the rest of my belongings ;) This house has never been so clean!!

I'm the guitar-ish, pretty much given up as I'm crap. Did have an abort career as a guitar builder but realised I'd never make any money at it and would still be living with my parents! Good job too cos I was pretty crap at making them too ;)

Right, back to painting the last room I'm going to - and it's the smallest!

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Great looking property,very,very spick 'n' span, mind you don,t spill the paint! hope you get a sale, by the way, I used to be a freelance guitarist & Status play,s the bass. (your bit,s boxed,ready 4 collection........................DJZ 60.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
You da man DJ, look forward to seeing you again tomorrow.

BTW why the hell doesn't Dulux Once do what it says on the tin? Grrrrrr!!

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Rob "once" mean,s you buy it but then cant take it back!...p.s I,ve just been roasted by Steve burn,s on my Autojumble thread! All I ever asked for is an Autojumble,even a "deluxe Once One" but again the wolve,s are out to get me! Therefore,if anything happen,s to me( you may see me angin off a tree in the countryside) ring my mrs. for the bit,s They are your,s whatever ,I,m gonna quickly scribble awill out ,Do you want my Z?............................................DJ dead 60.

zbloke

Club Member
DJZ, you need to spend less time on your computer and more time getting those 2" SU's ready to go on your car..........the power they will release will enable you to outrun any wolves that might chase you :D :D

Tim

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,Zbloke,& Rob, I couldnt do much with S.U,s cause eng' shop busy ,plus need a couple of bit,s from Pmac.I,ve got S.U,s sussed thank,s to a very helpful AA bloke! P.s I,ve left you a few bit,s as well R.I.P DJZ 60. I think Rob,s still panting sorry!painting with that once only paint that takes three day,s to put on. back in a tic, just going on my Thread.......wanted dead or alive DJDEAD!

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Z Bloke Buy Rob,s nice pad ,Lovely isnt it. As I say Very nicely kept, Just waiting for Blackbug should be at my door any minute.I might have some paint for him too........DJZ 60.

Black Bug

Well-Known Forum User
Hey up mate, home at last, great seeing you, thanks again for the parts!

Are you making it over to Back to basics?

Cheers,
Rob

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Glad you made it home, If you had come over evenin time you could have had some "crocodile curry!'.I,ve had two week,s off,cause of Billing & kid,s birthday,Have to check my hectic schedule in my diary,would be nice though.Forgot the Paint!Great to see you to We should get together with Tim and other,s for a pubmeet when we can all make it ,what d,ya think?........get on with that painting..............laterzzzzzz..............DJZ 60.