Gaz coilovers..how much??

smudge2031

Well-Known Forum User
Just wonderingwhat people have paid for gaz coilovers?? I've got a 260z 2+2 1975 if it makes a difference???:unsure:

Gaz quoted £1050 plus shipping and VAT for the fully adjustable ones for my 260Z.

Non adjustable was £850 plus.

BC are £800 plus welding.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Looks like theirs prices have gone up a bit. They were about £600 for no adjustable and just over £800 for fully adjustable. All plus vat and delivery. A friend of mine who works for gaz got a price for me a little while ago and his "special staff price" was still over 1k.

IMO GAZ was always the best bang for your buck but with their 20% increase, it's time to look at the alternatives. None of which are cheap.

A set of new dampers and lowering springs will cost you around £600 and you still have no height or damping adjustment.

Adjustable dampers, weld on adjustable platforms with springs will set you back around £800.

BC coliovers come out around the same price so they currently look like the best budget deal IMO.

The other option just get dearer.

I don't know how much the t3 option is so couldn't coment on it but I'm guessing it comes in at over the BC and around the same as AZ.

Just had a quick check on the price of AZ and TTT. AZ comes out at around £1200 and TTT is pretty close to £2k. I had to estimate delivery and then work out the customs charges from the total. You may get away with cheaper costs but this should give you an idea of the price difference between the manufacturers.

AZ do a nice complete kit for 8k.

Just had a quick check on the price of AZ and TTT. AZ comes out at around £1200 and TTT is pretty close to £2k. I had to estimate delivery and then work out the customs charges from the total. You may get away with cheaper costs but this should give you an idea of the price difference between the manufacturers.

AZ do a nice complete kit for 8k.

T3 did come in at 2K but 2K US dollars (about 1350 UK plus shipping of 200) plus you get a set of recons legs as part of the deal which means you can sell your legs and get at least the shipping back.......all without having to fire up the cutting disc.

I just priced it from their site Steve.

Fronts - $925
Rears - $1025
Core charge - $200
Shipping - $300. Est
Total - $2550
Fees - $561
Total - $3111
At today's mid rate - £2084.14

What am I missing?

Oops, didn't read the description properly and the price stated is if you don't send cores in. Send them in and you get a credit.

Your missing a lot.....remember I do my research religiously

All I can say is, I got no core fees and "friendly" charges etc

Ill pm you

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so I got it a bit wrong but if you allow for duty you should budget on around £1700. If you get away with it then it you save a fair bit but that the same for anything you import.

Just trying to help people out with some guide prices so they can make educated decisions.

Back