Fourways Tomorrow - 14th October

Mr.G

Club Member
The Cars and Coffee event is tomorrow, it's a long drive for me about 2 hrs but I've wanted to go for ages and always something has come up. The weather is looking good too so may be the last time I drive the Z this year.

Is anyone else up for it?

Erm I may have been if the local roads weren't flooded and full of crud today! :(

Yes I try to dry drive my z and no, I no longer wash it - just dry clean and waterless coolant wash used for special occasions.

Oh dear, I hadn't realised it had been that bad down South, the weather was nice here earlier (East Midlands) but just drove my Z from storage only to get in a rain shower, nothing better than the sun coming out and it drying after a blast by the time I'm home though!

Hopefully, the flooded roads and crud will be a distant memory by tomorrow...

Still, tempted to pop down in a normal car in between kiddies’ activities - is there a post code for the venue?

Sorry to have missed you all, I didn't get there till 11.30 but was well worth it. Caught up with some old friends and saw some amazing metal in attendance! Chatting away too much so didn't take many pics.

Just realised it was a 250 mile round trip, Z didn't miss a beat... testament to how great these cars are...my last proper drive of the year potentially!

Back