Fitting boost controller?

ost1984

Forum User
Trying to fit a greddy profec B spec 2 boost controller and having difficulty, does anyone have any photos or diagrams that might help?
Many thanks,
Dave.

ost1984

Forum User
Haya all fully installed now thanks! can anyone advise me to the factory boost pressure, and a safe boosting pressure I can take it up to?

Many thanks,
Dave.

alanz

Well-Known Forum User
ost1984 said:
Haya all fully installed now thanks! can anyone advise me to the factory boost pressure, and a safe boosting pressure I can take it up to?

Many thanks,
Dave.

hi there
i think the factory boost setting is 9.5 psi.:conf2:

as to what you can take it up to, it depends on what you are running man.:confused:

if you are standard, then anything above 12 psi and it is "GOOD NIGHT VIENNA" !!!!!!!!! as some one said to me OIL SOUP WITH METAL CROUTONS.:eek: :eek: :eek:

mgh297

Well-Known Forum User
alanz said:
hi there
i think the factory boost setting is 9.5 psi.:conf2:

as to what you can take it up to, it depends on what you are running man.:confused:

if you are standard, then anything above 12 psi and it is "GOOD NIGHT VIENNA" !!!!!!!!! as some one said to me OIL SOUP WITH METAL CROUTONS.:eek: :eek: :eek:
I thought anything up to about 17psi should be fine as long as everything is in good working order. :conf2:

alanz

Well-Known Forum User
mgh297 said:
I thought anything up to about 17psi should be fine as long as everything is in good working order. :conf2:

I STAND CORRECTED MGH297, IT IS 17PSI.

MY MISTAKE:bow:

ALAN