Feast yer eyes on this

Mr Ex

Inactive
Feast yer eyes on this from this weeks MCN.:(
Didn't notice any of these down under.:)

Attachments

• mcn.jpg
    mcn.jpg
    472.6 KB · Views: 94
By actively targetting a tiny group of road users?

Like the North Wales police who only pull of motorcyclists if they were causing an offence or not?

Are speed cameras doing anything good?

Will cameras help me with all the car drivers who pay f all attention when they're driving? I get cut up usually once per ride.

What a load of crap. I hate MCN (I subscribe though), it's just a motorbike tabloid at the end of the day. They gone for the "oh it's for motorbikes" bent, yet it'll clearly catch all vehicles.

I just wish there were more police cars, so far I've no complaints about Avon and Somerset's road traffic force, even when they've caught me speeding.

Right then, It looks like you are ALL happy with average speed cameras:D so you might as well get rid of yer fast cars & get something that will only do 70.:rolleyes: Coz those cameras are gonna catch EVERYONE, not just bikes & there are more to come in other parts of the country.:(

Phew, that's me safe then. And Burnsie's 280.:D

It's NOT funny, This country is becoming a right F - - - ing nanny state, I'm just glad that "us" that started driving in the '60's have had a good innings before it get any worse.:( For me it's already too bad & all because of some idiots that can't drive within their capabilities & know when to f - - - ing well brake or look out for all the other f - - - ing idiots that are about.:driving:

It's NOT funny, This country is becoming a right F - - - ing nanny state, ..... blah blah blah..... all because of some idiots that can't drive ...blah blah blah..... f - - - ing well brake or look out for all the other f - - - ing idiots that are about.:driving:

Fuck off to Australia then.

****ing stay there.

****ing simple.

;)

Actually, then you could use the car as often as you like and wouldn't need to put it to bed in the winter Allan. But then you wouldn't be able to give me a lift to the coach stop at Z010!

Fuck.

zedhead260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Ex View Post
It's NOT funny, This country is becoming a right F - - - ing nanny state, ..... blah blah blah..... all because of some idiots that can't drive ...blah blah blah..... f - - - ing well brake or look out for all the other f - - - ing idiots that are about.
....................................................................................................................................

So yer like cameras do ya???.......The mind boggles!:p

Speed Cameras

I don't agree with speed cameras if all they do is generate revenue for various camera partnerships, if however they save lives, then I think they should be on every road spaced 200 yards apart...........

So yer like cameras do ya???.......The mind boggles!:p

On the whole I don't have an issue with them.
I mean; they are pretty bloody obvious aren't they - you'd have to be one brain-dead half-wit to miss them -

LOOK

scggatso.jpg
truvelo-speed-camera.jpg
spec-speed-camera-site.jpg
spec-average-speed-camera.jpg
peektraffic.jpg

You get to learn where all the local ones are, sat-nav's warn you of their position. So basically they catch idiots and people who just don't pay attention.

In regard to the article posted about the A537 between Macclesfield & Buxton -

I've just had a look at the satellite image on Google maps and it looks like a bloody great road, something I'd liked to have driven when my 260Z is finished.

But no, a great road spoiled by groups of idiot bikers swarming to it in speeds exceeding 120mph and seriously injuring and killing themselves and others.

So as always it's the small minority of selfish wankers ruining it for everybody else.

Has that un-boggled your mind ??

Which of the above groups do you sit in ?

1. Brain-dead half-wit
  2. Idiot
  3. Someone who doesn't pay attention
  4. or selfish wanker

On the whole I don't have an issue with them.
I mean; they are pretty bloody obvious aren't they - you'd have to be one brain-dead half-wit to miss them -

LOOK

scggatso.jpg
truvelo-speed-camera.jpg
spec-speed-camera-site.jpg
spec-average-speed-camera.jpg
peektraffic.jpg

You get to learn where all the local ones are, sat-nav's warn you of their position. So basically they catch idiots and people who just don't pay attention.

In regard to the article posted about the A537 between Macclesfield & Buxton -

I've just had a look at the satellite image on Google maps and it looks like a bloody great road, something I'd liked to have driven when my 260Z is finished.

But no, a great road spoiled by groups of idiot bikers swarming to it in speeds exceeding 120mph and seriously injuring and killing themselves and others.

So as always it's the small minority of selfish wankers ruining it for everybody else.

Has that un-boggled your mind ??

Which of the above groups do you sit in ?

1. Brain-dead half-wit
  2. Idiot
  3. Someone who doesn't pay attention
  4. or selfish wanker

Yeah, they do look nice don't they, are you sure you havn't missed one out?:rolleyes:

I'm in group #5 which you seem to have left off.:driving:

Back