Fault Symptons

Nigel Brook

Well-Known Forum User
Having offered advice on a number of occasions to members for various faults/symptons it would be nice to get some sort of feedback confirming that [a] the advice solved the problem or the advice didn't solve the problem but [c] did. This would be useful for members with similar maladies and would also help those with limited mechanical knowledge. To this end I wonder whether a new heading on the forum of say, " Fault Symptons " would be of use?

OK, it seems nobodys interested, but I still feel an update on the various problems would be of use to other members, for instance Gunvat's current gear selection problems.

Sorry Nigel, I think I missed your original post. I think the only way we've got to do this at the moment is when someone posts back to say "thanks that worked" (or otherwise!).

This is the sort of thing that should be in a 'tech tips' section, but unfortunately I think it would mean more work for our esteemed webmaster to copy across the various tips and solutions.

And would that Tech tips section cover all models or be sub-divided? We might be over-complicating the website. I dunno!

That said, I DO think a tech tips cum how to section would be a good idea!

Back